Tiqri Corporation is looking for a dynamic iOS developer to help us build awesome iOS applications that will integrate with our back-end services, primarily to serve our clientele in Scandinavian countries.
- Able to work on different layers of the MVC based application.
- Partner closely with the UI designer to get the new screens done on time with a quality output.
- Building applications while taking into consideration about memory management and network limitations.
- Able to communicate with the back-end API developers and get the mobile friendly APIs integrated.
- Participate in full Software Development Life Cycle (Agile) including estimations, daily scrums and other sessions.
- Write clean code and review the code written by other peer iOS developers
- Work in a rapidly changing, challenging yet collaborative work environment.
Must have Skills
- Must have previous experience in developing UI without using the Storyboard or Nib.
- Must be able to write Unit tests and UI Automation
- Deep understanding on iOS UI/UX, UIKit framework and Xcode IDE
- Able to work with REST API (using Alamofire)
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent professional qualification
- 3+ years of experience in native iOS development along with extensive understanding on Swift language.